The retirement estate for people who don’t like retirement estates.
The beauty of Oakfield Rise – beyond its natural setting – is that it meets so many people’s needs. For those who value their privacy, and enjoy their
own space and freedom, each villa is built on its own generous block.
But unlike living by yourselves in the old family home or a unit in the suburbs, at Oakfield Rise you’ll have all the advantages of being a part of a tight-knit community. And whilst we are creating a welcoming village with a vibrant community, each of the villas have secure rear yards offering you the privacy you crave.
Oakfield Rise: at a glance.
- Open to retirees or those over 55 years of age who wish to continue living independently.
- 180 villas to be built over several stages.
- Choice of modern 2 and 3 bedroom villas.
- Owned and run by Southern Cross Care, a charitable, not-for-profit organisation.
- Impressive, purpose built onsite Community Centre offering a wide range of facilities and services
- On-site manager.
- Southern Cross Care’s Oakfield Lodge residential care facility is adjacent.